Hi Michael

This is probably not an answer to you question - however I made a little
study in templating forms for editing, displaying and printing tiddlers
tagged with "mytag" here: http://templating.tiddlyspot.com/
(Username for signing edits needs to be the name of the modifier for
tiddlers to appear in the list ("MyUsername") )

Cheers Måns Mårtensson