Hi

I second the idea. The new 'image' functionality allows external images to
be included into the wiki -- with this capability, any external content
could be included into the wiki.

My thoughts along these lines was a functionality to include a .tid file
from a CouchDb database into the wiki rather than a .tid file from the
local filesystem (of course both facilities would be nice!)

regards