Hi,

I arrive to a blocking point when I use the [img] widget.
I've created the following tiddler

[img width=150 class="tw-image" [{{!!imgref}}]]

[img width=150 class="tw-image" [files/43130SANDRE02.jpg]]

nom:{{!!title}}<br>departement: {{!!dep}}<br>img:{{!!imgref}}

The first img does not display the image (i've created a field called
imgref containing the string: files/43130SANDRE02.jpg
The second img displays the image (so path is correct)
and the first line displayes the following

nom:Draft of 'testToDel'
departement: 63480
img:files/43130SANDRE02.jpg

So to me the path is correct, but the img widget does not capture the
content of the imgref field.
Any bug referenced on this widget ?

Thanks for your help
The more I use this tool the more I discover how to ue it ... Thanks a lot
for this amazing work !

Regards

Vpl