Hi all,

I've just been playing with TW5 on Google Drive [TW5][TWC] Host your
TiddlyWiki on Google Drive
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tiddlywiki/google$20drive$20/tiddlywiki/pEEi9evWUJQ/zaWHphdDUQAJ>

- hosting works fine but as the OP points out saving changes is a real
pain.  I was thinking of a back-end against the Drive SDK
<https://developers.google.com/drive/web/about-sdk>, along the lines of a
Drive app, which could take care of this and make it a seamless experience
(similar to http://dropbox.tiddlywiki.com/).
<http://dropbox.tiddlywiki.com/>  I think it fits in nicely with the idea
of having TW5 plugged into different back-ends ('cloud-neutral'?).

What do you think?  Would it be hard to do (a Javascript API is
available)?  Would it be a lot of work to maintain, given the rapid
evolution of TW5?  Would people use it?

Happy tiddling,

Pete