My problem isn't quite the same but similar enough that I thought this
might be the right place for it. If not then I apologize.

I'm having problems getting TW5 to display correctly on my tablet. It
doesn't seem to matter whether I am using Firefox for Android or Dolphin,
or whether I am using one of my wikis or the main Tiddlywiki website, but
the main body of the wiki looks fine other than it fills almost the entire
screen. The sidebar section is crushed beyond usability or pushed off the
screen completely. It is almost as though my screen is 800 px wide and the
normal ability to zoom has somehow been disabled. In any case, nothing on
the sidebar can be used.

I am probably the only person on Earth trying this particular combination,
but I am working with a 7" Kindle Fire HD with Android Firefox. The
tablet's default browser, Silk, won't touch the website at all because it
won't use javascript. And perhaps my copy of Antidwiki (sp?) is out of date
but it crashes on TW5 as well.

Since I'm such a rare case, my problem probably doesn't deserve a
modification to the program but the answer that occurs to me may be worth
considering. If the sidebar were on the left instead of on the right, then
I could reach the appearance tweaks. Frankly I would prefer a left side bar
in any case.

So my question is: Is there an easy way to switch the sidebar and the main
tiddler?