Hi Kevin,

Glad to hear you have gotten good use out of an old project of mine. I grew
disenchanted with the treeview function for some reason, and changed
NoteStorm around at that point. But it is still a nice feature.

First, for you or for anyone helping you, here is a new address for the
treeview version: http://www.giffmex.org/NoteStorm(oldtreeviewversion).html

Second, here are a couple other old treeview alternatives on TW Classic

http://treeview.tiddlyspot.com/

http://twt-treeview.tiddlyspot.com/

I would try doing as you say, Kevin, transferring tiddlers from any of the
three options above to the latest version of TWC and see how it goes. Let
us know how you go. I am really busy for the next few days, but if it
doesn't work for you, I am willing to give it a try for you when I get
caught up. Post as a reply on this thread and I will see it as an email.

By the way, if anyone wants to take ANY of my old TW classic resources to
host and keep them updated to the new version, or alternatively, update
them and send them to me to upload to my site, please feel free to do so. I
have totally invested in TW5 and have no plans to keep up the TWC
resources. But I can always upload them if someone upgrades a copy. And I
am also not protective of these resources. They are for the TW community to
do as it wishes with them.

Blessings,

Dave