Stephan, I somhow missed this illustration when you first posted it.  It
was really helpful - thanks!  Also, once I saw it, I was reminded of one of
your earlier illustrations here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topicsearchin/tiddlywiki/myvar/tiddlywiki/4Hlv2Sn5TYc

Working through the specific cycle tags example with the benefit of your
general illustrations and Matabele's definitions and code tweaks has been a
great way to increase my own understanding of both the SetWidget and the
MacroCallWidget.  So thanks again to both of you!
(As a non-expert, I'm never sure whether documentation is "missing" or
whether I'm simply not getting the full benefit of existing documentation
because I don't understand what I'm seeing).
cmari