Hi

In place of a text reference to the title of a tiddler such as
"$:/state/mystate" -- use a text reference to a field i.e. "!!field-name".
In this case a field in the currentTiddler will be targeted by default.
Separate fields must be targeted for each slider, else they will open/close
in sync.

It often pays to explicitly specify the title of the current tiddler in the
text reference i.e. "TiddlerTitle!!field-name" -- this avoids possible
conflicts in the case that the tiddler gets transcluded.

regards