Among the reasons I maintain both TW5 and TWC versions are the
modifications that Eric Shulman created. Most of those were wonderful and a
few went beyond that.

I know that TW5 is different enough from TWC that there is little hope of
getting equivalents for most of those any time soon but there was one area
where I thought there might be hope. Specifically the Quickeidt tools. Is
the tiddler editor area functioning so different between the two versions?
Would a QuickEdit Convert or Split Function require a complete overhaul to
function?

Stephen