Hi everyone,

I was amazed long time ago by Microsoft's Courier concept
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlpftPSuXe4), even if I'm not much of a MS
fan.

This is exactly what I think TW5 can become for me: a powerful, flexible
and interactive
note-taking/todo-list/know-how-DB/small-useful-widgets-compilation.

I'm currently using TW5 at work, but I'm struggling to really set it up to
deliver its true potential. I would like to have a main tiddler that would
serve as a dashboard highlighting the status of my projects, pending
actions, and so on.

The one thing I'm really looking forward to is creating a Widget for
in-line todo-list entries: basically a sort of <$action> widget that I can
write while in a meeting to assign a task. I think just "owner" (should be
a contact person in a contact-tagged tiddler), "due date", "length",
"related project" (also a tagged tiddler) and "simple text description"
would make the day for me. I'm thinking a visual widget, that would create
a contact selector with a list, a date selector, just an integer entry for
length and a selector for related project. (I'll try to draw something
later).

I would later need to list the actions sorted from different perspectives
in different tiddlers (due-now, by owner, by prroject...) and implement it
at convenience in the dashboard tiddler.

What's your opinon, do you think this is possible to do in TW5? (I'm able
to code in HTML/JS, but haven't had the opportunity to play with TW widget
and macro)

Many many thanks! (I take the opportunity to thank Jermolene and everyone
involved in supporting him creating this fantastic TW5).

Albert