I can open my HOME PAGE from TWC, and the FF add-in seems to save - but
when I restart FF the original File loads and not the updated one.  If I
click on the file in the directory that was my HOME PAGE, the most recently
saved version loads. There appear then to be multiple versions of my HOME
PAGE but only the single html file in the original directory.  I do not
uunderstand this.