Hi annex libération,

I am glad it works for you now. To be honest, I don't fully understand why/how
my table of contents work. While experimenting with Jeremy's ToC, something
went right and I got that functioning. Now I am thinking of writing a general
purpose macro for nested sliders.

I am also in the process of cleaning up things and implementing some new
functions before releasing an empty version when 5.0.14 is out. That way it
will be easier for other users to use TiddlyWiki for Scholars or just copy and
modify the stuff they like.

Please let me know things that work/don't work, and things you would like to
see implemented.

Regards,

Alberto