Hi Daniel,

Hi Danielo, yes my wiki is set up in "zoomin" view as you suggest. I
thought my request might be a tricky one to solve, that's why I wondered if
it was possible to alter the stylesheet for only that tiddler but I don't
know anything about the internals. I'll wait to see if anyone has any
bright ideas!

Thanks, Jon.