Hi Danielo,

You are right.

My Bluish theme is already a plugin (longtime ago "hacked" together). I
have to make a nice plugin of it.
My readonly plugin was my first real plugin. It did work in TW5.0.13-beta,
but now I have problems.Needs time to fix it.
My tristate toggle Sidebar plugin works with TW5.0.15-beta.
Other customizations will follow but first I have to upgrade all my guides
to TW5.0.15-beta.

I make my plugins in the browser. I remember you did that in the past as
well.

Cheers,

Ton