My apologies in advance for what I am sure is something that's been done
many times before but I can't seem to find the answer in the docs or the
groups.

Very simply, I'd like to achieve a "foreach" type behavior to create a
nested list.

At the top level, I want to read the list field from a given tiddler which
contains a list of tags and use each entry to create the top level list
Then for each entry in the list, I want to find all the tiddlers that have
that tag and display them in a sublist

The ListWidget docs have the basic framework for what I want, but I can't
figure out how to send the current value from the list in the top level
tiddler to the filter operator of the child list.

I'm pretty sure I need to use the setWidget to save the value, but again, I
can't figure out how to dereference the macro inside the filter operator.

Is there an example somewhere that might help?

Thanks,

Kevin