On Friday, August 15, 2014 9:22:06 AM UTC-7, magev958 wrote:

> Hi, I have a template-tiddler "Test01" with the following code:
>
> {{x{ <<showWhen tiddler.tags.contains("warm")>>hot, hot, hot}}}
>
> It works in that it shows the text "hot, hot, hot" when I tag "Test01"
> with the tag "warm". But when I transclude it into "TestTiddler" it shows
> the the tag from "Test01".  How do I do to get it reflect the "tags from
> Test01"?

I'm a bit confused by your question...  do you want the <<showWhen>> to use
the tags from Test01 (the transcluded 'source' tiddler) or TestTiddler (the
containing tiddler).  Also, could you provide a link to your TW document
(or TiddlySpace) that is using <<showWhen>>, so I can debug "in-situ" and
directly see what's actually occurring when the macro is processed.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

YOUR DONATIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT!
HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact