On Saturday, August 23, 2014 5:56:05 PM UTC+2, Danielo Rodríguez wrote:

> I don't understand how is your answer related with the toc. I have those
> tiddlers already tagged that way, and I find them with no problem. The
> problem is to organice them in a TOC in an hicherachical way.

You are right, my "inbrain list filter" missed some details :))

but here we go: 2 new tocs  ... <<and-toc ..>>, <<and-tag-toc>>   ... (better
name suggestions are very welcome :))

\define and-toc(tag,and:"")
<ul>
<$list filter="[tag[$tag$]$and$]">
<li>
<$link>
<$view field="title"/>
</$link>
<$macrocall $name="and-toc" tag=<<currentTiddler>> and="tag[$tag$]$and$" />
</li>
</$list>
</ul>
\end

<<and-toc windows>> ... creates a hierarchical list of tiddlers, where all
tags are "and" tags.
eg:
snippets is tagged windows and linux
TiddlerA is tagged linux and snippet
TiddlerB is tagged windows and snippet

This may be usefull as a stand alone macro.
The next step is "and-tag-toc"

\define and-tag-toc(tag,sort:"")
<ul>
<$list filter="[tag[$tag$]$sort$]">
<li>
<$link>
<$view field="title"/>
</$link>
<$macrocall $name="and-toc" tag=<<currentTiddler>>/>
</li>
</$list>
</ul>
\end

<<and-tag-toc  root-tag>>

eg: tiddler windows needs to be tagged root-tag <- use your own tag here
toddler linux is tagged root-tag

<<and-tag-toc  root-tag>>

will create

   - windows
      - snippet
         - TiddlerB
      - TiddlerB
   - linux
      - snippet
         - TiddlerA
      - TiddlerA

IMO that's the best you get, if you want to work with tags only.
If you combine tags and fields, you'd have endless possibilities and
complexity :)

IMO This structure makes sense up to 3 levels deep.
With the "expandy collapsy" buttons it may be ok with more levels. ... just
neet to try :)

have fun!
mario
PS: If we get the names right, I'll create a pull request