On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:51:10 PM UTC-7, Sören Müller wrote:

> Hi Richard,
> thanks for the fast answer!
> I thought that too... Here is an example:
> http://wiki.pattyland.de/#Lorem%20ipsum
> Why is the "Hallo" Tiddler there too?

The handling for "PermaLinks" is discussed here:
   http://tiddlywiki.com/#PermaLinks:PermaLinks

"Hallo" is listed in the DefaultTiddlers (see control panel>basics)

In your case, you've specified
   http://wiki.pattyland.de/#Lorem%20ipsum
which contains a "target" tiddler title ("Lorem ipsum") but does not define
the "story filter".  Also, "Hallo" is still listed in the DefaultTiddlers
(see control panel>basics).

One of the PermaLink handling rules says:

   - If the *story filter* was unspecified and we're in the process of
   starting up, then set the *story filter* to the empty string if the
   *target* is specified, or to the default tiddlers if the *target* is
   unspecified

Thus, your URL with PermaLink *should* display ONLY the specified tiddler,
"Lorem ipsum", as you intend.  However, despite the above rule, it appears
that the default story filter (as specified in DefaultTiddlers) is still
being used, and the PermaLink handling rules then insert the "Lorem ipsum"
tiddler at the top of the story river, above the default "Hallo" tiddler.
 This would seem to be a bug!

Until this issue can be addressed, you can achieve the correct handling by
explicitly specifying the story list in the PermaLink, like this:
   http://wiki.pattyland.de/#Lorem%20ipsum:Lorem%20ipsum
<http://wiki.pattyland.de/#Lorem%20ipsum>

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

YOUR DONATIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT!
HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact