Thank you for this info.
I didn't know that setting a tiddler as text/plain displays it like a
codeblock. This is the thing that suits me most.
So here's what I did: converted my tiddler types to text/plain and used
this:

> <pre><code><$view tiddler="text1"/>
> <$view tiddler="text2"/>
> </code></pre>

It is perfect, because I can also adjust the space between these tiddlers,
so if I decide I need a blank line I could just do this:

> <pre><code><$view tiddler="text1"/>

<$view tiddler="text2"/>
> </code></pre>

There is one unexpected glitch, however. After converting my tiddlers, for
some unknown reason they look like parsed with the "highlight" plugin that
I have.
I don't know if this is a bug or it's intentional, but I will ignore this
for now.