TW5 is a godsend hacking-wise and also an architect's dream of modularity.
As I'm customizing TW5 to my specific needs I note down what I did in
documentation tiddlers. These doc tiddlers accompany the customization
tiddlers. The documentation has the same title as the tiddler but with
"/doc" appended. I also wrote a tiny info tab tiddler that displays such
documentation and allows to easily create or edit existing documentation.

Now I would like to cut out doing documentation on documentation. That is,
when you open a doc tiddler you get yet another doc info tab and could then
create documentation on documentation.

So ... how do I find out if the title of the current tiddler doesn't or
does end in "/doc"? In TW5 markup, that is? I would like to not resort to
JavaScript for this task but so far I could not come up with suitable
filter operations to achieve my goal...

Any help...?
Thanks!
-- TheDiveO