My planned use case is to generate static HTML file which would then be a
stripped down version of my Tiddling  for public view.

How would I export only default tiddlers, or a list of Tiddlers?

Maybe it's not the best approach. Copying the .tid files over then
generating a static from them might be easier?

Alex