All,

I have been using a tiddler tagged with $:/tags/stylesheet to make some
style adjustments in tw5 - in particular over-riding the default font size
for tiddler titles.  However, in 5.0.16, this does not seem to be working.
I have made sure that the class names have been amended to include the
"tc-" prefix, but still no luck.  The only way I have been able to change
the styles is to directly edit the relevant theme plugin.

Have I missed something in the change log about how stylesheet changes now
work?

By the way, aside from this little issue, I'm loving the way tw5 is shaping
up.  Jeremy is obviously putting in an enormous effort to make sure that we
see a fantastic stable release in a couple of weeks time.

Regards,

Mal