Hello

I am proposing an idea for a plugin. Proposing is everything I can in this
case. Perhaps this meets somebody's developing skills ?:)

Transcluding (or linking) tiddlers is still rather tedious if one uses long
tiddler titles and/or tries to reorganise certain tiddlers. I thought it
might be useful dispose of a mechanism similar to the import mechanism: one
could just drop the link of the sidebar into the regrouping tiddler where
the link or the transclusion is set at, say, the end.
I'd find it very useful too, if transcluding tiddlers are visible, just as
the linking tiddlers under *References.*

Thank you
jim