Hi all,

I'm new to nodejs. I got the tiddlywiki w/ nodejs working in July, and the
whole process worked smoothly. I stopped using the tiddlywiki for a few
months, though, and when i came back to it today, I see this:

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-WFgTh34KXK8/VBm9sJeotnI/AAAAAAAAJa0/rDP1WVhY56U/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-09-17%2Bat%2B18.58.10.png>

The styling is gone, but also I am not able to view any of my old tiddlers
that i saved in July and also it does not save new tiddlers... this leads
me to believe there's something wrong with node, but where should I start
debugging?

I also tried updating to the latest version 5.0.17 and did that
successfully, but I see the same thing.

Thanks!