Hi everyone,

just in time for the stable release of TiddlyWiki5 I am done with my project TWGuides.org <http://twguides.org> and the website is now online. Of course there isn't much content yet, but I am confident that that will change in the future.

The intent of the project is to encourage people to use and actively tweak TiddlyWiki according to their needs. Similar to the old version, I also want to encourage people to share their knowledge and help other people get the most out of this wonderful piece of wiki software.

And last but not least:
Thank you Jeremy for writing TiddlyWiki, I certainly enjoy using it and I appreciate all the effort you and all the contributors have put into it.
Happy Birthday TiddlyWiki !

/Andreas

P.S.: TWGuides is available both under http://twguides.org and http://tiddlywikiguides.org