Yesterday's hangout was a great success. We had a full house of 10
participants for most of the time, with another dozen watching the live
stream. There was much good discussion, and many demonstrations of how and
why people are using TiddlyWiki.

The video is now up on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_02ZV0J9NY

I thoroughly enjoyed the session, and would like to thank everyone who came
along.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

--