Hi Jean-Pierre,

It would be useful that you send us some snapshots of the issues you run
into. I copied and pasted your content into a TW5 tiddler, and besides the
fact that I had to add a blank line before the list in order to comply with
TW5 syntax, it looked perfectly OK (see snapshot attached) in a French
environment.

In any case, you can't expect full compatibility of WikiText between TWC
and TW5. You might want to look at http://compare-tw2-tw5.tiddlyspace.com/.

Best,
Xavier.

-- Xavier Cazin