Am Montag, 22. September 2014 11:26:59 UTC+2 schrieb Shash:

> Though it worked properly, there was an issue of it not recognizing the
> markup,  used in the tiddler Basics. It is transcluding the entire tiddler
> as just text. There are no headings etc.,

This won't work for most of the markup. Especially not when the markup is a
word on its own. So "!Heading" could work, but "! Heading" won't as it will
be found as "!" and "Heading".

My suggestion was only a rough idea I had for transcluding text. Sorry...

Additionally it will not work like this:

<$list filter="[list[Basics]limit[150]]"><span class="textboxwhite">
<b>{{!!title}}
</b><$transclude/><div class="alignright"><$link field="title">
&#10152;</$link></div></span></$list>

as "title" at the place where you used it, will be just the word of the
text found.

The "trick" that I did explained: "list[Basics]" should be "
list[Basics!!text]". It will take tehe text of tiddler "Basic" and treat it
as a list, meaning that it will usually split it into single list ellements
at whitespace. "limit[150]" will then drop all, but the first 150 words. At
that moment the <$list>-loop "kicks in" and applies everything up to
</$list> to each and every single word of your 150-words list. So in my
example it simply transclude each word due to "<<currentTiddler>>". An
alternative would be "<$transclude/>" or, if you want just text "<$view
field='title'>".