Thank you! That helped solving the problem.

I deleted some tiddlers and changed the StoplightButtons Tiddler to

```
html body.tc-body .tc-image-delete-button {stroke: white;fill:darkred;}
html body.tc-body .tc-image-delete-button:hover {fill:#ff2222;}

html body.tc-body .tc-image-cancel-button {stroke: white;fill:#D8B400;}
html body.tc-body .tc-image-cancel-button:hover {fill:#ffd800;}

html body.tc-body .tc-image-done-button {stroke: white;fill:green;}
html body.tc-body .tc-image-done-button:hover {fill:#99ee22;}
```

and the problem is solved.

Isolating the problem in a new tiddler with only the two tiddlers
"Zweispaltiger Text" and "Mehrspaltentext" shows, that this is *not *a
problem of TW5 or something else. Sorry for my mistake, not to isolate the
problem before posting it.

Thanks again.

Greetings,

Uwe