Hi Atul,

Yes... that's my starting point.

The departure I want to make is this: the nodes are activities and the
links conversations. The links are about how to get between one activity
and state of affair and another.

A criticism of mind maps is that the nodes take up more space than lines,
and the increased space is read as "increased importance". Everything being
a tiddler democratises objects and links.

The nature of the links and the links between the links are interesting.

Elliots truthfulness [1] are somehow in the same territory

Alex
[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/LV4itfpS9yM