Hi,

Yes, I do not know how CodeMirror was implemented in TWC (I will look) and
I am new to TW5 in general, but I have this need as well for a project I am
working on and would like to fully support all CM features (themes/ addons/
etc) either by extending the existing plugin, or creating a new one. I do
not know if the current plugin was stripped of these features to reduce
bloat for the majority of users who do not need them (which makes perfect
sense) or if there are existing conflicts with these features and TW5 in
general. I have not started building on this yet and this would be my first
plugin / extension if successful. I do hope to add a configuration widget
for the CM setup as well. I am looking forward to the video meeting with
Mr. Ruston on Tuesday to gain more insight and get to know some of the team
better here. I have watched all the previous video hangouts and reread the
documentation several times and feel like I know many of you already! I
hope you can make it.

Thanks,