On Monday, October 6, 2014 5:22:03 PM UTC+2, Uwe wrote:

> I use many tiddlers that are looking very similar at the first sight. Tiddly
> Desktop doesn't show the title, once the tiddler is loaded. Also some
> Android Browsers don't show the url by default. The name is also necessary
> to easy check if my pupils have loaded the correct tiddlywiki.

After a bit of thinking about your teaching context and Stephan's response
I got convinced, that some generic info about the active document could be
of good user for "specialiced content" display. ... I personally was
thinking about different download links for the de-AT and de-DE empty
version, within the same source.

I did create a plugin, that creates several info tiddlers. One of them is
$:/..../filename  ... The problem here is, that it depends on the initial
content of the browser URL bar.
So I need to test it with TiddlyDesktop. ... It's intended to be a
plugins/tiddlywiki/ plugin. So I'm creating the readme and examples info
atm.

> Generally, I would like to provide a lot of my teaching material in TW5,
> not only because of the intended 25 years of support ;-)

That's a great argument to use TW :)

I hope, I can provide a download link today.

have fun!
mario