Hello Dave,

a noob here.

Thanks for all the heavy stuff you contributed to the community, the Tw solutions, patient advice and also substantial insight on other things.

You have some time ago published TW5 braintags under 5.0.10-beta. This is similar to a swiss pocket knife for knowledge management, even more versatile than notestorm. The kind of thing I carry on my Android phone, my USBs, my tablet, my laptops, on my PCs... The workflow and the use of newhere buttons is especialy useful for situations where info has to be structured into knowledge in an environment of uncertainties. And the GUI is very userfriendly.

Do you intend to update it to 5.1.+ ? And maybe make it compatible to tiddly clip? The better the cook cooks the the hungrier the mob becomes.

 Pit