Already did a search with "rearranging/arranging" and it's not turning up
anything in the TW site.

anyway. is it possible to rearrange open tiddlers?

like say I have Tiddler0 and several others are open, then i open Tiddler1
from it and Tiddler6 from 1, which makes the order in the sidebar (and in
the actual "page")go something like

Tiddler0
Tiddler1
Tiddler6
Tiddler4
Tiddler2

but I'm editing two tiddlers at the same time, say 0 and 4, so i have to
scroll for a bit to get to either, so

Tiddler0
Tiddler4
Tiddler1
Tiddler6
Tiddler2

would be a more efficient way to order them for "side by side" editing. (i
know it's a little obvious to explain, but I've learned from the many
forums i've been to before that my wording tends to be ambiguous even if i
think it isn't)