Am Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014 22:13:21 UTC+2 schrieb Daniel Caleb:

> The root directory containing my "tiddlers" is: /opt/sync/wiki/tiddlers/
>
> /opt/sync/wiki is the root of the tiddlywiki server - hence everything I'm
> attempting to reference should be relative to the tiddlywiki server root.

Yes - but you need to leave the root out, so

> I've also tried:

> Info</a>
>

> with a similar result, the URL produced is:
>
> http://127.0.0.1:4444/pdf/CumalaTechnicalInfo.pdf

That URL is correct. But as said before: The server is, I think, not
configured to serve files. So you need to reconfigure it. Don't ask me how
or whether it's possible at all.

> Using file:/// doesn't work at all - it creates the link as expected, but
> clicking on the link does nothing... even right-clicking and attempting to
> force a new tab produces no response.

Can you show the resulting source?

Does that source work when you create a static HTML containing the same
source?