Hi JCG,

Glad you like my Customization guide.

I do use Windows 7, Firefox, and Chrome and everything displays as expected
(AboveStory above the story and BelowStory below the story) and *not* as in
your screenshot.

As Jeremy pointed out the behaviour as shown in your screenshot is caused
by the zoomin view (see also [1]).
I raised a ticket [2] where Jeremy mentions a workaround.

Cheers,

Ton

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/qv7Hvl1KbVg/0oYBDZLHX-UJ
[2] https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/746