Hi Eucaly,

I like you fork, I think it is a good idea to make the nodejs-version of TW more appealing for less experienced people. Also it makes it easier to manage multiple node-TW instances.

I could imagine something like this for the future:

- Instead of having the git repo in a parallel folder structure, let TiddlyDesktopQ a dependency on git so that it can clone and manage the repo by itself. This way you could also add a version selector, since you can easily checkout any version of TW. (If the user doesn't want the git repo, just fallback to regularly downloading the repo w/ git)

- TiddlyDesktopQ really should install its required client extensions by itself, which shouldn't be hard to do. Also it might be worth including an enhanced --server command as a plugin,
which can do the following:
    1. Lazy load tiddlers
    2. Offer a more complete TiddlyWeb API
    3. Offer external image/resource serving through the server
4. Make adding external resources easier by offering upload capabilites which will save the external resource and create a representative tiddler with the right conancial uri.

As you might imagine, those 4 points are actually things I would like to have and I already implemented most of them for my private use, but I think overall those things would be a good addition to your fork and would make the node-version of TW a little more self-contained.

/Andreas