Dear all,

I'm starting to learn slowly all possibilities of TW5 -- quite amazing !

I have two very basic questions (sorry if it's all evident -- couldn't find
hints in the list)

1. I'd like to add a listing similar to the recent listings example, which
in addition of giving a list of tiddlers' title, would also display tags
associated to each tiddler (with a pill like symbol) on the same line.
Modifying the recent listing double-list, I tried to insert (just before the
<$link to={{!!title}}> line)
1a. {{!!tags}}
which correctly print all tags, but with a regular font
1b {{!!tags||$:/core/ui/TagTemplate}}
which uses the nice pill-like symbol, but which displays the tiddler name
inside (instead of the tag).

2. I'd like to add a simple top right "banner" (not sure it's the correct
word) similar to the red one displaying Version 5.1.2 on
http://tiddlywiki.com/, which would permanently display the date of the
latest modified tiddler.

Any simple way of doing these two things ?
Any help or comment will be greatly appreciated !

Thanks a lot !
Fabien