Hi Jeremy,

It might have been something like that.... I was messing about, trying out
things on the command line. Cut and pasted for interest:

Last login: Tue Oct 14 08:32:47 on ttys000

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki --help edtitions

^[[A

No such help item

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki --help edtitions

^[[A^[[C^[[BNo such help item

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki --help editions

No such help item

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ --help editions

-bash: --help: command not found

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki --help editions

No such help item

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki ./MyWikiedBook --init empty

Copied edition 'empty' to ./MyWikiedBook

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki --help

Available commands:

* build: Automatically run configured commands

* clearpassword: Clear a password for subsequent crypto operations

* help: Display help for TiddlyWiki commands

* init: Initialise a new wiki folder

* load: Load tiddlers from a file

* makelibrary: Construct library plugin required by upgrade process

* output: Set the base output directory for subsequent commands

* password: Set a password for subsequent crypto operations

* rendertiddler: Render an individual tiddler as a specified ContentType

* rendertiddlers: Render tiddlers matching a filter to a specified
ContentType

* savetiddler: Saves a raw tiddler to a file

* savetiddlers: Saves a group of raw tiddlers to a directory

* server: Provides an HTTP server interface to TiddlyWiki

* setfield: Prepares external tiddlers for use

* verbose: Triggers verbose output mode

* version: Displays the version number of TiddlyWiki

To get detailed help on a command:

tiddlywiki --help <command>

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki --help editions

No such help item

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki ./MyWikiedBook --init server

Error: Wiki folder is not empty

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki MyWikiedBook --server

Serving on 127.0.0.1:8080

(press ctrl-C to exit)

^Calex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki MyWikiedBook --init server

Copied edition 'server' to MyWikiedBook

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki MyWikiedBook --server

Serving on 127.0.0.1:8080

(press ctrl-C to exit)

^Calex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki /test  --server

Serving on 127.0.0.1:8080

(press ctrl-C to exit)

^Calex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki /test  --init

Error: Error creating directory '/test'

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki . /test  --init

Error: Missing command

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki . /test  --init server

Error: Missing command

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki ./test  --init server

Copied edition 'server' to ./test

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki ./ZZtest  --init server

Copied edition 'server' to ./ZZtest

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki ../ZZtest  --init server

Error: Error creating directory '../ZZtest'

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki /ZZtest  --init server

Error: Error creating directory '/ZZtest'

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki ZZtest  --init server

Error: Wiki folder is not empty

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki ZZtest  --server

Serving on 127.0.0.1:8080

(press ctrl-C to exit)

syncer-server: Dispatching 'save' task: Draft of 'New Tiddler'

FileSystem: Saved file /Users/alexhough/ZZtest/tiddlers/Draft of 'New
Tiddler'.tid

syncer-server: Dispatching 'delete' task: Draft of 'New Tiddler'

FileSystem: Deleted file /Users/alexhough/ZZtest/tiddlers/Draft of 'New
Tiddler'.tid

syncer-server: Dispatching 'save' task: New Tiddler

FileSystem: Saved file /Users/alexhough/ZZtest/tiddlers/New Tiddler.tid

syncer-server: Dispatching 'delete' task: Draft of 'New Tiddler 1'

syncer-server: Dispatching 'save' task: New Tiddler 1

FileSystem: Saved file /Users/alexhough/ZZtest/tiddlers/New Tiddler 1.tid

^Calex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki ZZtest1  --init server

Copied edition 'server' to ZZtest1

alex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki ZZtest1  --server

Serving on 127.0.0.1:8080

(press ctrl-C to exit)

syncer-server: Dispatching 'save' task: Draft of 'New Tiddler'

FileSystem: Saved file /Users/alexhough/ZZtest1/tiddlers/Draft of 'New
Tiddler'.tid

syncer-server: Dispatching 'delete' task: Draft of 'New Tiddler'

FileSystem: Deleted file /Users/alexhough/ZZtest1/tiddlers/Draft of 'New
Tiddler'.tid

syncer-server: Dispatching 'save' task: New Tiddler

FileSystem: Saved file /Users/alexhough/ZZtest1/tiddlers/New Tiddler.tid

syncer-server: Dispatching 'save' task: Draft of 'New Tiddler 1'

FileSystem: Saved file /Users/alexhough/ZZtest1/tiddlers/Draft of 'New
Tiddler 1'.tid

syncer-server: Dispatching 'delete' task: Draft of 'New Tiddler 1'

FileSystem: Deleted file /Users/alexhough/ZZtest1/tiddlers/Draft of 'New
Tiddler 1'.tid

syncer-server: Dispatching 'save' task: New Tiddler 1

FileSystem: Saved file /Users/alexhough/ZZtest1/tiddlers/New Tiddler 1.tid

^Calex-houghs-mbp:~ alexhough$ tiddlywiki ZZtest1  --server

Serving on 127.0.0.1:8080

(press ctrl-C to exit)

-------

Alex