Hi Mario,

You asked a few questions, I'd like to try and respond:

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 3:55:12 AM UTC-4, PMario wrote:

> Can you describe your use case a bit closer, if that's possible.
> So I can see, if I should recommend it, or not :)
>
>  - How many different wiki's do you need?

I expect to have separate wiki's for different functions. They would be
distinct, and not share any data. So, they may even be on different VMs.
Although, perhaps we can run more than one on a server.

>  - How many users?

I'm expecting a relatively small number of users. Perhaps only 40 or so
individuals and perhaps 5-15 concurrent.

>  - Do you have many different editors?
>    - or just consumers with a view content editors / creators?

The use case scenario is primarily for IT staff. We have several areas that
document their "processes" for how to handle particular issues, problems,
or steps for implementation of service requests. The wiki would be used to
describe these processes. We then have a system that presents real-time
alarms and events to operations staff. The idea is to have the alarm relate
to a "process" such that a staff member can 'right-click' an alarm/event
and go directly to the wiki page (tiddler) that defines the process they
should follow. The processes (tiddlers) will be maintained and edited
primarily by tier-2 and -3 support staff.

So, for this particular use case, we envision:
  - about 200 or so tiddlers equating to processes.
  - about 5-10 concurrent viewers
  - about 30 content creators but only expect about 10 maximum concurrent
editors and they'd likely be editing different things.

> -----------------
>
> There is still the option, to create a completely static version of all
> tiddlers, no javascript involved.
> This could be served entirely by the nginx server.
> So every tiddler is a single page. .... There would be the need for a
> different layout, because at the moment the static version uses the same
> layout as the js version.

Can you point me instructions for deployment of a static environment built
from a standard TW5 wiki?

> Thanks, again,

Rick