Hello Andrew
I am following your post from half a year ago.
I mainly use a chromebook. Most of my docs are on the cloud and I like to
access tiddlys from different browsers/computers too. I am using TW5, but
it's more important for me to be able to edit and save easily on any
computer, and I will switch to TW Classic if I can save tiddly files onto a
cloud directory without manual intervention. ie I am waiting for
TiddlyChrome that replicates TiddlyFox functionality. But I can't wait.

But I can't follow the conversation about  / understand  the plugin  User-Agent
Switcher
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/user-agent-switcher-for-c/djflhoibgkdhkhhcedjiklpkjnoahfmg>,

 Will the plugin allow me to do simple saves - akin to tiddlyfox - with TWC
 in ChromeOS (chromebook : where not .jar files can run) ?

Thanks