Hi Xavier

Wow! Fantastic tool indeed! Jeremy, do you mean to extend this to the docs
> in tw5.com edition? I have a few dozens tiddlers already translated, but
> this wouldn't make a set as coherent as in
> http://tiddlywiki.com/languages/de-AT/index.html yet. Such an interface
> would be ideal to gradually build from the en-GB docs.

Thanks. Yes, I'd like to do something similar for the tw5.com content:
firstly, to make it easier for people to submit updates and corrections,
and secondly to make it easier for people to submit translations.

Best wishes

Jeremy

> Best regards,
> Xavier.
>
> -- Xavier Cazin
>
> On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 1:55 PM, Jeremy Ruston <jeremy.rus...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mario
>>
>> Thanks - I've updated the prerelease to add a select box that allows the
>> user to choose between:
>>
>> * Show all strings
>> * Only show translated strings
>> * Only show strings that have not been translated
>>
>> http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/editions/translators/index.html
>>
>> Best wishes
>>
>> Jeremy.
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 12:27 PM, PMario <pmari...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Jeremy,
>>>
>>> I'm blown away!
>>> This is great to check if something is missing. 16 clicks and a little
>>> bit of scrolling.
>>>
>>> Is there a possibility to see in the UI, if a fallback en-GB text is
>>> used, if you switch language?
>>> So missing translations would jump out and checking for new strings
>>> would be even easier.
>>>
>>> -m
>>>

>> --
>> Jeremy Ruston