Thx Danielo,Evolena

Evolena you were right in understanding that I have one-one tiddler-image
relation and the students must transclude their image into one well defined
and preexisting tiddler (in the toc). I have successfully prepared the
transclusion for them. and by renaming the image, it works!!!

On each tiddler there is a little empty image box,which is not bad since it
acts as reminder for the students.

Now, I need to change the image size on import. I believe that by changing
some code in the CSS is can force all images to be (say) 50% of their
original size.
Since every phone takes a photo of different size. What is the best way to
allow the students to manage the image size? Is there an image resize
widget for tw5?

@Mario can you recommend the best image viewer on andriod I can ask my
student to use for resizing images, before they import them?

Thanks