Hi,

I've been working with TiddlyWiki for only a short time, and have setup a
button to open a new tiddler from a skeleton tiddler, within the new
tiddler content I want to have a few links automatically add the title of
the tiddler to them

i.e. if I make a tiddler for a bash command, say apt-get, I would like to
have the link in the content read as

 [[apt-get|http://manpages.debian.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=apt-get]]

I have tried
 [[{{!!title}}|http://manpages.debian.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query={{!!title}}]]
and

[[<<currentTitle>>|http://manpages.debian.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=<<currentTitle>>]]

I have also tried both <<currentTitle>> and {{!!title}} within a standard

I have looked into the linkwidget but that info has just made my brain
freeze up lol

I hope somebody could point out where my thinking is going wrong and how to
achieve this

Many thanks
Bob