Hi Jeremy

Thank you for the reply.

Why I have assumed that bold fonts are missing:
each of standard Latex bolding expressions results in error, e.g.:

\mathbf{x}
{\boldmath x}

The same, I get with the relevant commands  of AMS package.

It is rather confusing - having fonts without their access.
KaTex original github page says nothing on style modifications.
Therefore  I assumed the Latex notation.
Can you clarify?

Cheers

Vwadec