Hi Danielo

> I don't understand why the filter removes the whole tiddler from the list
if it does not match the prefix. For that purpose there is the prefix
filter, so I don't understand why it does not returns just the title
without the prefix and unchanged title otherwise.

Here's how to remove a prefixes while leaving non-matching tiddlers
untouched:

[removeprefix[theprefix]] [!prefix[theprefix]]

The first operator selects the input tiddlers that have the prefix, and
removes it.

The second operator adds to the selection the input tiddlers that do not
have the prefix.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Danielo Rodríguez <rdani...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think I answered too early.
>
> I don't understand why the filter removes the whole tiddler from the list
> if it does not match the prefix. For that purpose there is the prefix
> filter, so I don't understand why it does not returns just the title
> without the prefix and unchanged title otherwise.
>
> El martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014 11:51:52 UTC+1, Danielo Rodríguez
> escribió:
>
>> Yes! Exactly that.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> El martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014 11:46:17 UTC+1, Alberto Molina escribió:
>>>
>>> FilterOperator: removeprefix ?

>>>  --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com