I'm going to be transporting my stand alone tiddlywiki and I want to know what
I can remove to leave a barebones file. Since I still want to be able to use
the upgrade mechanism I have been removing text from tiddlers and tagging them
as deleted so they don't come back in when I upgrade but I am worried I might
break something. Is there a list of barebones tiddlers? I wish I could see a
graphical relationship of variables, classes, messages, tags, etc.

Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G Touch