Hi,

Recovering firefox passwords aside for the moment, this does bring up a
very important question and one that I should have looked into on the
onset. Of course any encryption mechanism can be cracked given enough time
but, are there any known means to defeat our encryption as is or with the
added functionality to encrypt individual tiddlers as provided by Danielo's
plugin? What I am working towards relies on this functionality to be rock
solid?

Thanks,