Hello everyone.

Recently I found an entry on my personal wiki on how to use svg images
within TW, specifically for buttons.  Then I remembered that someone made a
customization to add icons to certain types of links. That inspired me and
I decided to add icons to tiddler's title based on tags to easily identify
them. I succeed on my objective partially: I can add one icon, two at
maximum. The problem is that I'm using a combination of css pseudo elements
(like before) and backgrounds. Could someone help me to get a list of icons
of any length?

Here is what I get:

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-fZOcFO52_lg/VGMKk5OCe5I/AAAAAAAALlI/UeAcFYbAP2Q/s1600/iconsExample.PNG>
Here is the CSS:

.tc-tagged-linux .tc-tiddler-title .tc-title {
    background: url(<<datauri "tux.svg">>) center left no-repeat;
    padding-left: 38px;
}

.tc-tagged-snippets .tc-tiddler-title .tc-title {
    background-image: url(<<datauri "snippet.svg">>);
    background-position: center left;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    padding-left: 38px;
}

.tc-tagged-javascript .tc-tiddler-title .tc-title::before
{ display: inline-block;
  content: ' ';
  background-image: url(<<datauri "js.svg">>);
  background-size: 30px 30px;
  height: 28px;
  width: 28px;
}