Hello Stephan,

Please note that you first posted:

<$button set="$:/temp/newuser!!title" setTo={{$:/temp/newuser!!title}}">

Which will set the tittle vale of the temp tiddler to the title field of
the temp tiddler, which should be exactly the same. In the new versions you
have posted there is a different approach and you are using the TEXT field,
not the tittle. That's why it looks so weird to me.

Your new version is very elegant and useful, but It's not new. In fact, I
reminds me to some of your own customizations.